Non HHS Government Services

Health and human services, including those provided by the government, can be found by returning to the Nevada 2-1-1 homepage and searching for a service. Other government services can be found by contacting the county or city where you reside. These services include: paying property taxes, reporting non-emergency crimes, obtaining marriage licenses, paying traffic tickets, registering to vote, and ordering birth/death certificates.

Contact information for Nevada city and county government offices can be found by visiting the office websites below.

Nevada County Government Services

Nevada City Government Services