2-1-1 Disaster Services
Nevada 2-1-1 Disaster Services
Get Prepared for a Disaster
- Emergency Supply Checklist
- Sign up to get emergency alerts – Washoe County and Statewide
- Sign up for Southern Nevada on the Alert
- Washoe County Emergency Management
- Emergency Preparation – Clark County
- Federal Preparedness Information
- Child and Family Disaster Preparedness Resources
- National Terrorism Advisory System Public Guide
- National Terrorism Advisory System
- Pet and Animal Emergency Planning
- Hazardous Materials Reporting
Find Recovery Resources
Nevada Disaster and Environmental Data
Additional Disaster Information
General Safety Education
Programs that provide information about a wide variety of accident prevention and other safety topics.
Disaster/Emergency Volunteer Opportunities
Organizations that are actively seeking individuals with skills and experience to volunteer in communities that have been devastated by a disaster.
Programs that provide information about donating blood.
Disaster Preparedness and Disaster Kits
Programs that help individuals prepare an emergency and/or provide disaster kits that people may need after a disaster.
Red Cross Disaster Service Centers
Centers opened by trained Red Cross volunteers to assist people who have sustained damage in a major disaster or large-scale emergency that disrupts the normal functioning of a community.